Castor oil has a very old history. It was first used by the ancient Egyptians. Castor oil is obtained from a Castor bean. In old ages, it was eaten as a laxative .Today, it is used as a toxic cleanser and for externally skin problems. It is found in a pale yellow color liquid. It is also used in the soaps, cosmetics items, medicines, textiles, massage oil and many daily products.The Practitioner uses the cloth to make the Castor oil pack. They soaked the cloth in the Castor oil, and massage on the skin. They are placed on different areas of a body:
• Abdomen (On the right side for liver problem),(for constipation ), and ( other digestive problems).
• Joints, muscle strains and bursitis (inflamed and swollen).
• Lower abdomen (for menstrual problems).
Here are some of the benefits of castor oil packs benefits:
• Castor oil packs are used for increasing the detoxification.
• It helps to stimulate the immune system.• It helps to improve blood circulation of the area where it is placed.
• It acts as a counter-irritant that excited the tissues under the pack and attracts immune enhancing cells to the area where it is placed, for example liver.
• It is very good for healing the liver and other internal organs.
• It helps in the treatment of menstrual problems like ovarian cysts, and irregular periods.
• It is good for digestive problems like constipation, gallbladder disease etc.
• It is key substance used in the many luxury cosmetics and bath products like soaps and shampoos.